Tuesday, November 1, 2016

alien

I was abducted by aliens last night. I was sitting outside chilling then a big disk came out of nowhere. I floated up. There was blinding light inside and I heard talking that I didn't understand. After a few minutes my eyes became focused. There were green aliens hovering over me. I started screaming. They were staring at me with confusion. This one alien came up to me and asked me a question in english. he asked me what i was doing here.

it turned out that they were trying to abduct something else like a cat for experiments but they accidently picked me up. The alien that talked to me was very chill. he smokes and understands everything i say. Im very glad that i was an accident. After we talked a bit he went back to his disk and went back to searching for a rabbit
Image result for paul alien.Image result for paul alien

No comments:

Post a Comment